GENERAL VILLA & ACTIVITIES DISCLAIMER:
- The guest indemnifies aim'n and The Chillhouse (Villa), it’s officers, agents and/or its employees against all claims, losses, damages or expenses that any one or more of her executors, administrators, heirs, next of kin, successors or assignees may have in conjunction with her participation in activities conducted and organized by our aim'n Adventure, and against any costs including legal fees that may incur as a result of any such claims, losses damages or expenses whether valid or not.
- The living environment is natural and we cannot influence neither noise nor behavior of animals. aim'n cannot be held responsible for any disturbances or injuries (noise, bites, stings, rash, allergies, ...) caused by animals.
- The customer has to cover for any damage caused to equipment that belongs to the resort (inventory, sheets, etc). Be careful with temporary tattoos and colored sunscreen, because they don't wash out from bed sheets or towels. In the event of this you will be charged.
- aim'n or The Chillhouse can not be held responsible for any loss or thievery on the property of the company. You can store your valuables in the built in safety box in your room.
Third parties' services:
- The participation at any of the third parties' services, arrangements and activities is at the participant’s own risk. The customer releases, waives and holds harmless the company, its officers, agents and/or employees from all claims, losses, damages, commitments, expenses (including legal costs) during or in conjunction with her participation in activities organised by aim'n, conducted by third parties which may arise from, but are not limited to any injury, accident, illness, death, material damage or personal damage to the customer or to others.
- It is the participant’s responsibility to inform any third party company about any health risks prior to departure so they are aware, especially when it comes to surfing. However, the customer accepts the risk and will not hold the company responsible for any health impairments resulting from her condition and/or not telling us about it. Accidents or injuries of any kind or origin (surfing, biking, driving, stumbling, etc) are beyond influence and the company can not be held responsible.
- The Villa can organise a car or motorbike for rent, but keep in mind that the company only organises it but does not rent it. Therefore, the company cannot be held responsible for any accident or injury, which results from poor quality of the vehicle.
- Unutilized items of a package are not refunded. Features of a package can only be utilized by the package holder.
Surf lessons are conducted by Bali Local Surf School.
Bali Local Surf School adheres to high safety standards. It’s employees attend regular safety, first aid and Australian Standard surf life saving courses, International Surfing Association instructor courses, as well as internal coaching training. By providing qualified drivers, trained surf-coaches for the surf groups and carefully choosing the surf spots according to the surf level of the participants, Bali Local Surf School keeps the accident and injury risk low.
- Bali Local Surf School cannot be held responsible for any accidents or injuries happening in the course of surfing. The Customer bears all costs for medical care. Medical travel insurance is advised.
- In case the customer is not ready at the scheduled departure time, the group might leave without her and she can not expect the session to be refunded.
- One surf session lasts a maximum of 3 hours in the water. If all customers are tired before that, the session is over and the group will head back to the retreat.
- Transfers to the surf spots are included. Spot selection is up to the coach, as his expertise allows him to choose the best spot for the level of his guests with the lowest possible safety hazard.
- The customer is responsible for any damage and loss of property or equipment of Bali Local Surf School (for example rented surf equipment), so the customer has to pay for the repair of any damage on the surfboard caused by the customer.
- Bali Local Surf School or aim’n cannot be held responsible for poor surfing conditions, therefore driving off for the session is the start of surf-guiding, regardless the conditions, including a possible non-surf.
- Certain weather conditions are not favourable and might cause a health hazard when surfing. These are factors that we can neither predict nor influence. Therefore, driving off from the Villa is the beginning of the session, and getting back is the end - so even if the conditions are so poor that you cannot go surfing, it will be counted as session.